EARN YOUR CERTIFICATE IN BIBLICAL COUNSELING AND WOMEN’S MINISTRY!
As a student of the Extraordinary Women program you will receive...
- Solid Teaching
- A Special Place in God's Work
- A Greater Understanding of Issues Facing Women
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, God may be calling you to a special ministry of caring…
- Do you find that family and friends often come to you for help with their problems?
- Do you feel God has gifted you with a heart that desires to help these people, care for them and provide encouragement in their time of need?
- Do you wish you had a better understanding of the issues people struggle with in today’s complex world?
- Do you wish you were better trained and equipped, more skilled and better able to use God’s Word during these times?
- Do you wish you could get the training you desire and need without having to leave home or spend years in study to do so?
Whether you are a Sunday school teacher, stay-at-home mom counseling friends and family over the phone or a cup of coffee, an attending physician or nurse helping hurting individuals, a church leader looking for a training resource… whatever your role may be, this program might be just for you.
Topics of Study
- A Woman and Her God: Prayer, Devotion & the Spiritual Life
- A Woman & Her Body: Fitness, Diet, Beauty & Healthy Living
- A Woman’s Soul: Self-Concept, Identity & Fulfillment
- A Woman’s Ministry: Sharing the Faith & Growing the Church
- A Woman’s Finances: Finding & Keeping Financial Freedom
- A Woman’s Personality: Understanding Yourself & Others
- Being a Godly Woman: Just Between Us Girls
- ‘I’m in Love!’: Dating and Preparing for Marriage
- Fifty is Golden! Life Through & Beyond Menopause
- Seasons of a Woman’s Life
- A Woman’s Guide to Handling Conflict
- Living Beyond Your Circumstances
- Women and Depression
- Managing Stress and Overcoming Anxiety
- “I’ve Got to Get Control!”: Body Image and Eating Disorders
- On the Threshold of Hope: Healing from Sexual Abuse
- “No More!” Standing Against and Healing Spousal Abuse
- Unity in the Church with One Heart
- Make Your Marriage a Great Marriage!
- Female Sexuality and Satisfaction
- Spiritual Intimacy: Embracing the Heart of God in Marriage
- Beyond Betrayal
- Talk, Touch & Tenderness in Marriage
- A Marriage without Regret
- ‘Always Daddy’s Girl!’: The Influence of Your Family of Origin
- Mothering Strategies to Help Kids Through Changing Times
- Encouragment and Strategies for Single Moms
- Passing On Your Faith without Turning Off Your Kids
- Beyond the Empty Nest
- A Woman’s World: What’s for Sale in the Marketplace of Ideas